Returns & Exchanges
Refunds by UPS are valid within 30 days from the original order date. Items must be returned unwashed, unworn, undamaged and with tags attached, accompanied by the invoice.
Please Note: Prices displayed on the website do not include taxes. When you proceed to purchase your order, sales tax (where applicable) will be calculated on the total value of merchandise, as well as shipping charges, and will be displayed on your Order Summary page.
HOW DO I RETURN BY UPS?
- Securely pack your merchandise, return form and invoice in a box, envelope or bag of your choice. Address to ship to will be on the return form.
- Drop the package off at your nearest UPS office, or arrange a UPS pickup by calling or online.
- Once the return has been received and processed by our warehouse, you will receive an email titled "Notice of Refund" which is a copy of the refund for your records.
- The refund will be processed back onto the original method of payment used for purchase, and can take up to 3-5 business days after your return has been received.
- Original shipping costs incurred are non-refundable.
- We will provide a pre-paid UPS return shipping label as requested.
- Online returns are eligible for a refund only.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE?
- We are not able to offer exchanges online. While our stores remain closed to protect our employees and communities, we recommend returning your order and placing a new order online.
- All Gift Cards are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged by mail or in-store.
- All "Final Sale" items listed at 50% off or over cannot be returned or exchanged by mail or in-store.
HOW DO I RETURN A DAMAGED ITEM?
- If you receive a damaged or defective item in your order, please reach out to our customer service dep't @email@example.com
All refunds are subject to approval and must meet the requirements outlined in our return policy. We reserve the right to deny a refund if it does not meet the conditions of our return policy.